TUSC

Friday, December 02, 2005

Rob - Since you'll probably see this before I get online...

Hey, why don't you call Jen on your break and see if you guys can come out and play tonight or Saturday? Tori and I are very easy-going and adaptable to whatever you feel like doing. We could go bowling, shoot pool, bring some DVDs up, and/or but out some scattergories or whatever board games ya got. I formally challenge ye to a meeting of the minds! =P

But call her ASAP and find out what the heck is up. You know, like before LCS comes back to me and says I'm going to Baltimore before the holidays. =P

I'm kind of fed up with Asetek and their TOTAL lack of response this week. WHAT THE FLUCK!? I've posted every bit of information possible on the site and no tech help. Grrrr.... and they don't even make the Micro unit for this particular chip I bought. This one happens (I didn't know when I bought it) to be the Intel version of 64-bit processing. Therefore, it's an LGA 775 socket, not a 478. So at some point perhaps tomorrow night or thereafter I will be transferring all this crap from the VC case to the air-cooled unit. This will make the architecture MUCH easier inside! It may also leave me with a VC to play with or mod. Over....clock.... anyone?

Pride & Prejudice was an EXCELLENT film. I am embarrassed now to say that I have never read the book. I suppose no one ever ventured to give me enough details. In truth I had no concept of what to expect when I entered the theatre. I would say that this story is right up there with The Notebook for love stories. At least, that is my opinion. Aeon Flux comes out tomorrow. Not real enthused to see it, but I will. How many female assassin stories can we digest?

OH! OH! Next year we will be treated to a sequel to Underworld. Excellent! =)

btw - noticed we no longer have the ability to set the time of our posts. Strange. Of no consequence, but strange just the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home