TUSC

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Aftermath = )

Hung out with Lauren and her friends at the UConn game over the student section. Was a bit more fun over there with a younger crowd than the stuffy seating at the 40yd line. Made a solid impression w/ her and her friends, and I'll await a call tomorrow. I was impressed. She's a short tight package, great eyes, Italian, great figerrr, smiles a lot when I talk to her and likes to cuddle up to me. Not too shabby. Sixth grade teacher up there somewhere and livin' in W. Hartford w/ her roomies. So far, it feels like a good connection there. My logic is that since I made 110% bonus points with her best friend, I probably have a good green light coming. Wouldn't it be nice to be really steady with someone again? Jah, jah....

Did I mention I talked to Holly earlier this week? She's doing well. Diana and Troy moved into the house they built this past weekend and they're happy. Trying to a little Troy already. Holly herself is selling the Eclipse and moving up to a new Land Rover Freelander, the smaller of their SUVs, but still very nice. Life is otherwise status-quo with her and we probably spent an hour on the phone. Distance feels weird, but I'm glad we can manage to be friends. Yay, that means in my history I have only ONE ex who I am not on positive terms with. Good record, and I discount the one anyway. Hell, E2 and I still talk.

On the radar scope, Paul has a friend who he is actually going to pass on. Turning a new leaf now that he is getting close to the wedding date? A positive sign. Though we were both scouting the poker floor pretty heavily tonight. I was ready to kick the guy next to me when he checked out less than a minute after they placed my DREAM GIRL at another table. Ass! I gravitate towards the tall slender physique on a girl who carries herself with poise and class. MMMMmmmm! It's like catnip. I think it's because it triggers so many of those deep-rooted pre-requisites in my head. Perhaps moreso because of the image I have always held of how I wish my future family to be? I want tall, healthy beautiful children. And because they are my children, I want them to have everything. I will serve up the world for them.

And? Bedtime! Ug, so much to do on Sunday. Meeting the mafuse in Middletown / East Hampton tomorrow, the friend, and if I'm kinda lucky... Lauren at some point. Ooooooooh, forgot about Gina. Yikes. Ah well, we didn't have firm plans though. PLUS work on my cars, fix the PC, and..... relax? Damn, that never seems to happen. Yeesh.

GOODNIGHT!@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home