TUSC

Monday, October 10, 2005

Quick Note!

Budget is "done." Now it's a matter of tweaking the staffing pattern and working on the revenue side. Yay. Not that that won't take all night, but still.. yay.

Do you know how many nights I have been here past 1 or 3 am in the past week? Three now! Plus Sunday. Kind of crazy, but a necessary evil. Now that I've learned the budget my way, I hope I can always come back and just snap into it. Hope being key. No este facile! And doing the budget certainly means one thing... and that comes with two words.... JUNK and FOOD. Oy... nasty nasty stuff, but I feel like it's all I've been eating to maintain. Yuck! Back to normal soon!

Ok, back now to official pre-test mode. Nya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

All night was right... left work at 4:56am. My brain is a soggy noodle. It's soggage, I swear! Darned sog. lol

Me and my scant hour or more of sleep are still... flitting around a bit. But I feel good... the hardest 'known' trial of my time here is now all but passed me by. Yay. Tonight? SLEEP! lol

ttyl

1:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home