TUSC

Friday, September 15, 2006

Been Feeling Like Crap Lately....


...darn all change of season allergies! LOL

Actually though, I HAVE been feeling crappy lately. General lack of quality sleep, some stomach issues, me changing my eating habits, the weather, Pluto being relegated to an asteroid... I dunno... But I've been a bit more irritable (or so I feel) and the past two days have seen me experience crippling headaches. Not enjoyable. It's not the lack of a job - I've got money, and I'm not spending much of it. But I'm not sure which is the symptom and which is the cause: the physical feelings or the mental stuff? Hmmm... I am going to go with physical based on the extreme sinus/allergy crap I've had. That has severely skewed the sleepage and made everything else deteriorate as an offshoot. So...... we'll go with that. ;)

Just waiting for the weekend now. I hope to get the main parts for the new Firewall rig so I can toss that together and get rockin' with the new cable line for the house. That, plus I love tinkering with my techno-toys. *Tinker-Tinker!* =)

Hmm, what else? Vee hef got ze futbol on der Saturday. Und eet shoold be qvite gut, ja? .....und zen mein yearly futbol qvota veel be completed!

Tonight was cool. I tagged along on an outting to Trinity to catch a movie in their little theatre. The seats were old-school uncomfortable, but I dug the cool curtain they had. Definitely old-school. So was the movie, 'Overlord', a film about a young Brit enlisting in WWII and going off to D-Day. It was made in 1975 and would alternate between the storyline actors and then play some footage of actual WWII action. It was done pretty well, nearly seamlessly, and the World War II footage was all new to me - quite interesting. The whole experience was a lot of fun and I signed up for the e-mail to get the monthly list of movies and events they have there. It looks like they play over 200 movies per year. Cool! Score! Jackpot! Eureka!

That's all I've got. 'tis almost 1am and time for this monkey to get his big lovable bear ass into bed. Alone. =( [and no, I do NOT mean THAT type of bear ass] [[nor do I mean bare ass, it's not hot enough to warrant that anymore this year]]

'Nite!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

LOL

You know, I was thinking along the same lines this week. I thought a foliage tour weekend would be fun, possibly to New Hampshire (notably NOT Vermont) or Maine. At least in Maine I know a few places to go, plus there's the LL Bean outlet. Let me know.

As for Trinity, will do hon. Likewise, I was thinking there is ALWAYS something going on in New Haven... so we ought to try to find out what else is available.

New things, eh? College campus, eh? Careful what you wish for,
boo... ;)

9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home