TUSC

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tusc Enterprises, Inc.


(a little funny for Friday)

After reading about taxes, corporations, Schedule C, VEBA, Section 475, etc... for several days, I needed to get my head OUT of the darned dry and boring tax book. So we ended up with this gem of modern photography. I took about 30 shots using different settings and then adjusting the angles of the Nazgul for different shadow effects. This was the single best I came up with. There are others which I hoped would come out as well where I held my left hand just out of shot to the left so that it would leave a dark hand shadow over the light spot which seems to be centered in this photo over...Alabama? Because the dark revolution will come from Alabama.... of course.... LOL. Anyway, it was just a bit of fun to toss this together really quick. If I get super motivated I may do it again with the same lighting angle, but with the Nazgul turned more towards the camera. What I REALLY need is a little tripod for the dang Casio, because using Manual exposure controls without a flash (purposefully, because otherwise it would look washed out) set the exposure time long enough that even standing still my hand would leave the pictures slightly blurred. Feel free to use this as your desktop wallpapers. I pumped it through Paint and set the already mostly black background to the same black as Microsoft uses. Enjoy!

As for Tusc Enterprises, Inc.... just being funny with the post title. Though I do need to sit down and start tossing around some possible names for two companies. Trust me, I'm not at that point yet. But it's down the road and you ALL know how picky I am about the name of a thing. Look how long it takes me to create a simple character for The Sims or Oblivion! LOL

Hmmm, maybe you guys could spend your free time at work coming up with some company name suggestions for me and post them here. Winner gets... ice cream. My treat! =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

This comment brought to you by:

Today's Theme Song: "Walk Like an Egyptian" by The Bangles

The letter B

and The number 3

=)

I am SO rockin' out to Walk Like an Eqyptian right now, LOL.

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

BTW - I see no candidates for ice cream yet. I'll make it Haagen-Dasz if you prefer, or Friendly's, Mortensen, Les's, Baskin-Robbins....whatever you want. It's just for fun, people! And it's free! Take advantage while you can.

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Or Sweet Claude's, or that awesome daiy farm ice cream down near Tori.

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home