TUSC

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sold!

Just unloaded the Trans Am to a guy from NY who is into drag racing. Knew what he was looking for and knew the deal this car was. Just like I said, it only took one drive to sell the car.

Sad to see it go, since now I don't have any open top cars..... but it's just as well. My insurance is now reduced by TWO THIRDS and I get a refund check for it, too. Gas costs may be a bit lower. And, of course, the additional funds in my trading account are a big bonus. It feels like I have a downpayment for a big house in there.... probably because I DO have a downpayment for a big house in there. LOL!

Well, they're gone. Guess that's done.

Citius, Altius, Fortius!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

Side bonus - I never have to worry about stinking like exhaust again when I get out of a car. Fun as the Trans Am was, one could never really bring it anywhere if you planned on doing something nice. Bleh.

And... YAY! MONEY! =)

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Things seem to be going my way this week. It seems there is a chance that I might be a judge for the Miss Hamden / Miss Greater North Haven contest in October. How cool would that be? No guarantees yet, but I'll see what I can find out.

"You ARE the weakest link.... bye, bye!" =)

j/k... I'm not the mean type. But I tend to be able to size them up pretty well. By that I don't mean simply the appearance aspect!

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

You must pay me rent. If not for the parking spot, then for the fact that you were in Canada for MONTHS..... MONTHS, mind you..... and you didn't bring me even ONE Cuban!!!

That's like going to Belgium and not bringing home chocolate. Or going to Korea and not straddling the border. Or going to Mexico and not bringing back new slaves.

Come on!!! =P

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Ninja said...

I went to the caribean for only a week and I brought back Cigars. That parking space is mine :)

8:47 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

ROTFLMFAO!!!

"Parry...Parry... Thrust... GOOD!"

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Guess I can't knock you spelling of Caribbean when I spelled moat as mote. LOL

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Ninja said...

True, and I relized it as I hit publish, and stupid blogger doesn't let you edit comments :(

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home