TUSC

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Requested Update

First, I hope Rob is well today after exhibiting symptoms of mass mucous mayhem. Maybe the asthma lately has been an early symptom?

Yesterday was fun having everyone here for brunch. Me and my cream cheese ham/egg sandwich, and Shelley with her custom Crisco eggs... when I heard that I wanted to barf, thank you very much.

Trying to think of postworthy topics...

Ye olde Job Hunt continues today. Yay! Let's see what we can find, yes Precious?

Over the past...week? I've been dreaming incessantly. There was one where I was in some sort of sports car heading North on 91. I think I was going to either Paul's or a car show? Not sure. In any case, I looked at the next exit sign and realized I was almost in Massachusetts. Then I looked at my clock... 12:48? But I left the house much earlier than that. Strange. And as I kept going, I glanced up into the clear blue sky. There, only vaguely discernable, was a hovering disc. A UFO! I instantly thought to myself... I've lost time! Then I realized they were coming and I focused on keeping my eyes open... since I AM traveling at speed on the highway and passing out would be bad. I put my whole energy into keeping my eyes open, but they were forced shut on me... which brought great fear for personal peril. But as soon as my eyes closed in the dream, I was wide awake for the day.

A mini-series of other dreams I have had lately deal with intimate topics and people I both have and have not dated in the past. This is only noteworthy for me because I never dream about people who I know in real life, and certainly not directly. Usually something representing them. In this case, at least one of them was a bit different than reality, or at least different from memory. In any case, it was both an odd and interesting set of dreams.

That's all I got for now. Back to job hunting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home