TUSC

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Beggars Can't Be Choosers

And choosers don't choose beggars. Sometimes you've got to get your stuff in order. My gawd, this room is a mess. I am mid-stride through organizing ALL my properties... beginning with the den. It is somewhat sad, but I apparently just use these drawers to dump stuff in. Just the spare computer parts alone, I have emptied FOUR drawers and consolidated the good stuff down to one container which can be stored under the drawers. Neat!......Literally! Ba-rump-bump-bump.... =P

Uno's.... not remarkable entrees AT ALL. However, they did have an appetizer called Pizza Skins, which is a deep dish pizza crust with mashed potatoes on top with cheddar/mozz and bacon crumbled in. YUM!

That's all I've got for now. Be thankful that even this much random info has escaped my addled brainmember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home