TUSC

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Alea Iacta Est

The die is cast.

This is the week I draw a line in the sand. As the time draws closer, I am being hit by many new thoughts. My mind has been made on this for a few weeks now. Concretely right before Christmas, but I had been toying with the idea since Thanksgiving. I contemplate the possibilities of taking different paths in life and I vaguely wonder what this last one would have lead to. But if you were to see me as a corporeal entity standing at this imagined crossroads in my head, you would see a smile on my face as I step towards the unknown. I've considered all angles, and know that this is by far the best one for me now.

In fact, as I have begun looking I have found some AMAZING opportunities right in my home state. Who knows if I am meant for any one of them. But it is EXCITING to try! =)

I'm off to bed in a minute.
Amicus, ave atque vale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

LOL...

...and didn't you say the same thing twice? Or am I reading it wrong? Probably Option 2.

Can I just say that last night I was about to get in my car and drive to Seattle to THROTTLE the people who wrote MS Word? I'm sitting there trying to adjust different sections and all of a sudden there are horizontal lines everywhere. I hit delete, another line pops up! I hit tab, another line this time on the bottom. WTF, people? It had something to do with margins, I think. And in the end I was able to get rid of the lines (still not sure how I did it, or even why they were there in the first place!). But I was SO ripped! LOL Stayed up until 2 fiddling with that.

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home