TUSC

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Post

A post for post's sake.

Hmm, not much I can post here that you all don't already know is going on in my life.... so....

Can I just say how proud I am of my sister? =)

You SO rawq~!

Now let's hope there's still some snow left for Saturday!!!!

That is all. You may commence with your day again.

Thanks for visiting! =)

Oh, and I STILL cannot get my dad's new PC to fire up. RRRRRuh!

Oh... and I realized I have been swearing a bit more often lately.... now focusing on curtailing that habit. =)

Ta!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

=( And on a sadder note, I am thinking of it now before bed... everyone has different beliefs and ideas regarding religion... but no matter where you stand on the topic of suicide, let's all pray for Kat's friend. She led a tormented life, stood up against tremendous odds, saved her siblings from continued torment. She was consumed with fear at the end. So let us pray for a child departed. One whose innocense was stolen. A woman, truly, who commands my full respect.

...

And let us also keep Katerina in our thoughts. She has lost her best friend through tragedy and is going through a difficult time.

3:18 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Anyone interested in seeing a One Man Star Wars act tomorrow night? Heard about it on the radio, then checked out the guy's site. He looks pretty funny, and definitely appealed to my inner dork. Just a possibility...

Haven't reached Brian, but Paul is eager to learn to snowboard with us Sat. I figure we can break ourselves on the slopes (if there is still any snow) and then all go for some drinks.....and food.

Sound good, peoples?

DEFINITELY bringing the camera tomorrow. =)

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home