TUSC

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Recruiters: I don't go to Them, They come to Me...

Waiting for a call back from a recruiter in Arizona. I recognized the name earlier, they are a national company and known for working my specific industry. Interesting. I got a call out of the blue, which took me by surprise... chatted briefly before Kathy excused herself due to a scheduled conference call for the west coast. Now I'm waiting for the call back, which should be in a few minutes. =)

The only big question asked of me so far was "Am I willing to relocate?" Of course I am. I have my preferences, of course... and the Northwest, which she mentioned, is not one of them due to my allergies and asthmatic reaction to moldy and very wet climates. I already walked away from a shot at a new community in Seattle under LCS for that very reason (but also because it would only have been an Associate spot). Question: what is in northern Cali? She mentioned that, as well.

Guess I'll find out soon enough!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

Well, I gave about as good an interview as I can on short notice. Pumped my positives as far as they can go. Only thing is that she's looking primarily at Assisted Livings, not the admittedly less frequent CCRC position I am seeking. But we'll see what comes back.

Primary areas she is looking at currently include: California, Florida and Virginia.

I can't help but laugh at the irony. Here I am specifically NOT looking for a little while and just relaxing a bit like a bum... and I get this call out of the blue.

Even when you're not looking, life still manages to find you.

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home