TUSC

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

KRaZR K1m w00tage


Ran out last night to pick up the new cell. My original Samsung, loaded as it was for my purposes, has been in service for three years and though the battle scars gave it character it was beginning to die on me in several ways. So I just re-upped with Verizon (I looked around, but none of the other carriers had any notable differences in plans and fees worth switching for). Now I've got the Motorola KRZR K1m. Krazer... works for me. It's pretty slender and lightweight. It's also got just about every option out there:
Bluetooth
1.3mp digi-cam (1280x1024 output is perfect for me)
Video recorder/player (h.263 and mpeg4)
VZ Navigation System (can enable it if I'm ever in a pinch)
MP3 player with stereo output (also supports AAC and AAC+)
Web access
Can be used as a modem for a PC or laptop with bluetooth adapter
V-cast (I'll never use it)
And assorted stuff like 3D games, calendar, calculator etc etc.

Check it out:

Also asked Santa for some accessories such as the Jabra JX10 earpiece which is ultra lightweight and the Jabra bt620s headphones which work as exercise/anytime headphones for the phone or PC and they double as a functional earpiece unit for the phone. Pics below.



Almost went with silver, but finally decided upon the black finish.

She looks like she is really getting to know her phone. I don't think mine came with that option.

No, she doesn't come with the piece.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20061213/sc_space/yearsbestmeteorshowerpeakstonight

Cool! I bet I can defeat urban glare with my night vision monocle. Sounds like fun. Who's game?

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Well, I stayed up and took a look from time to time but didn't see much until after 1. I only saw 6 in about 20 minutes of freezing, but it was cool. And I did bust out the night-vis, but it wasn't really great for this sort of thing due to the limited focus/zoom settings and small aperture, if that is the correct word. So I didn't get to see any awesome streaks in mottled greens. Where were YOU all at 1am? =P

9:35 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6176561.stm

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061214/ap_on_fe_st/china_dolphins_tallest_man

woo hoo! I love post-whoring my own blog = )

I have no shame.

11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home