TUSC

Monday, December 04, 2006

Some Christmas Imagery To Set This Year's Festivities Off To A Good Start


I don't know where this picture is from, but it made me feel warm. To me it just looks like Christmas.


Ok, we can forgive the French for a little while. Any culture who builds such a monstrous monument in blatant homage to the tradition of the Christmas Tree can't be ALL bad.


Even New Yorkers get into the Christmas mood. Note the conspicuous lack of muggers at the park.


The true meaning of the season - our various religious roots and making kids smile.


That just looks fun, doesn't it!


Family values are always strong this time of year, even if none of us really want to share out favorite gifts!


Proof that the younger generation really IS moving along faster than pervious ones. How do you slow this thing down!?!


A cool image and a good message to those of us who are NOT on the front line to remember those who are this holiday season. If you don't know someone who is, it shouldn't preclude us from keeping them in our thoughts and prayers.


Can you see Fred, the friendly fire-prevention Christmas snake in this picture? Pine trees are fire hazards, so everyone please double check your safety measures and keep your tree well hydrated. No one needs a Christmas fire, and there's not much space left in my room as it is.


This season, Jack is Back!


No shame. For what is Christmas without some frivolity?

An early Merry Christmas to you all. May you survive the pre-game shopping madness with style and grace, and may you all feel just a little bit of the magic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

Ok, just let me know when you go run off with your Prince Charming so I can commence with the being free again. ;)

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

=P

I love that picture, too. I also love the one with the dog romping through the snow. It makes me wish for 3 feet of snow, some skis and a fozen sherpa-sherpa. Also makes me feel like it's Lassie and I ought to be running out to tackle and play with the dog.

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home