TUSC

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Things That Make You Go, "Ewwww!"

You know how when you sit down and look at a calendar to plan out your schedule your brain pulls in data from all over the place... omg, lol, and just now Winamp cued (let me check).. ROTFLMFAO... yeah, "Rescue of the Princess" from Star Wars. Isn't that dark irony. No one can rescue someone from themself.

Anyway, was looking at the calendar thinking about the shopping I have to do, family events, friends to see and when to manage all of this and an errant thought came out of left field. Cue the 'Eww!' The ex's birthday. Yuck, I did not want to remember anything about that person who spun a web of depression about herself. Well, another year older and another year closer to being the ultimate cat woman and terrible teacher. I swear, I think every single act she ever undertook in her life was aimed to get attention by way of sympathy from others.

Bleh... I'm so sad, cheer me up.

Bleh... I chose teaching because I want my summer vacation, but it's harder than it looked... someone make me feel better.

Bleh... I cry when I walk into VIP (pffft!)... console me and tell me I'm not terrible in bed. No joke! Think cardboard, but less interesting. oh. baby. uh. yeah. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... the best part was leaving, if ya know what I mean. ;)

Bleh... everything that's wrong in my life is because of... hmm, today it will be YOU, yesterday it was Mae. I didn't mind making her not look like an idiot in front of her folks, but the truth of the matter is that the ex was the problem, not Mae. Everyone got sick and tired of her attention grabbing. Once that group of people stopped fawning over he moods, she latched onto me. Once she found a larger group to feed into her needs, she latched onto them and cut away at me for the almost two years before, like always, she chose to quit when things got 'not simple' for he. Great! Now I'm Free!

Bleh... I want to be a famous author but all I can write about is the same gay story for 8 years and I have never grown as a writer... someone tell me it's the best thing they've ever read or I'll throw a fit. LOL, girl never could take a hint. I finally DID review it and she couldn't take simple criticism, I wasn't even scathing. She cried and wouldn't talk to me for a few days.

Gah! I apologize to y'all for the crappy rant. I know it is AMAZINGLY grown-up of me, but I had to eviscerate that memory once it popped up. Can I go vomit now? Can you believe I wasted 5 years in that situation? See? That is the power of good food, good company and good wine - and none of it was even hers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

LOL - at least you got some laughs out of it.

This weekend was fun. I almost decided to stop by Saturn of Milford to snap a photo but I left so late I didn't feel like the detour. Yet, when I got near home I decided to hit Stop & Shop for some supplies.

What's your schedule look like this week, cutie?

And I think you're making the right decision for yourself with work. Onward and upward, m'dear.

Also, congrats on the new roomie. She sounds like a nice, sane girl. But, um, if she ever needs a ride to pick up her car... don't call me! =P

Have a good Monday, everyone!

12:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home