TUSC

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Those Three Little Words......

... Medicare Fraud Investigation

I'm responsible for the entire community this week, and THIS is what happens. Talk about shitting a brick. Thankfully, I do not believe it is anything to do with us at all, but a former outside clinician. We'll see. For now? Act as if all is normal! NORMAL I SAID! NORMAAAAALLLLLL !!!!

So yeah, not too much fun. Catch you all later.

Oh, and go see Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. It RAWKS. Totally cool oompa-loompa action!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

Phew! All is well. The investigation had NOTHING to do with us whatsoever. Very nice. Very nice, indeed.

I must say, the fun factor definitely increases when you are "the" boss. I mean that literally. It's fun. At times it may seem that in saying so I am being sadistic, but it's a pretty good piece of not bad. It feels good to make stuff happen all day and not just be strapped to paperwork. The paper is necessary, but it is much more satisfying to have a tangible sense for the changes you make.

Yay. Unfortunately, I'll have to give this all up soon and return to the doldrums of working at a PERFECT community. Where hardly anything ever goes wrong. (sigh)

So I love my job. Cool! I still want more money for what I'm doing though. Even by LOW cost of living standards, I should be clearing twice my current salary. Down here with the prices, that would mean about 2.5 times my salary. Mind you, I am not all money-minded. Hardly. But I want to break at least the $75k plateau and be able to A) start saving more, B) start spending more, and C) feel like less of a scrub given my education and job description.

Anywho, those of you lucky enough will hear from me later. =P Bye!

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home