TUSC

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Did these over, you know, the weekend or something...





You May Be a Bit Antisocial ...









Antisocial? That may be a bit of an understatement.

You think rules are meant to be broken - and with gusto!

Having no fear, you don't even think about consequences.

But people love you anyway... you've got a boatload of charm.








You Are a Warrior Soul





You're a strong person and sometimes seen as intimidating.
You don't give up. You're committed and brave.
Truly adventuresome, you are not afraid of going to battle.
Extremely protective of loved ones, you root for the underdog.

You are picky about details and rigorous in your methods.
You also value honesty and fairness a great deal.
You can be outspoken, intimidating, headstrong, and demanding.
You're a hardliner who demands the best from themselves and others.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul








Your Element Is Air



You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!


5 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

I dinnae know yet. Tiffany has class Friday, so I know I won't be seeing her unless it's later on. Chelsey flies the friendly skies every Fri-Sun. So it looks like I could make it. And unless Liz or Farrah are REALLY intent on going out tomorrow night, I can make it. So what's the deal with Melissa?

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

LOL Nice! I have GOT to get down there this summer.

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Wow, according to the simple Tickle IQ test, I have an IQ of 144. Interesting... so I pay to see what I got wrong and... PERFECT SCORE. Yet only a 144? What am I missing here? ::grumble::

The smart guy got taken in by his ego and the cheap business model. LOL =P

5:21 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

I said I was intelligent, not smart. BIG difference. Actually, I was just very bored and I have developed a penchant for these darned 'tests' and Tickle offers a whole slew of new ones to play with.

BTW - coming from 95 South, what are the directions to your place? You can leave a message on the cell if you don't want to post here. Also... what e-mail can I reach you at?

And, second impressions can be more telling than firsts. Tiffany, for all the initial excitement she generated, is still a nice person but remains caught up with her ex. And here I thought *I* was the one who needed to be careful with my thoughts.

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Sure, if I had the ADDRESS. I'll call you. I'm heading out asap.

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home