TUSC

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Good Times!

Never never never never never never never never never..... play drinking games while drinking a massive 'cup' of wine when everyone else is drinking light beer. LOL


Surprisingly, I was the sober voice of reason all night. 'Twas good to see some folks I hadn't seen in a while. Was also odd to be attracted to a girl my sister's age... but that's something else. Besides, she's an attention... girl. Unfortunately, Evan has never figured out how that works and has been pining after her for two years when she has made it clear there is no relationship there. But then... she's also toying him along by flirting in front of him and showing herself off. So it's a game. And in this case, it's a game Evan lost. Now, I can truly identify with the guy and I offered all the sage advice I could based on my own recent experiences. But, you really can't expect words to solve an emotion. In any case... Alex, Cassandra and I ended up playing nursemaid / bouncer with him until 6am. Fun?

We couldn't let him leave until we knew where his head was at because he was fairly self-destructive. And, for good measure, he put a hole in the wall. Greeeeeeaaat. It's ok to feel how you feel, but you have to maintain control of yourself at the same time. So it was what it was. I felt bad at 4, but he was being problematic and I had to threaten to put him down. =/ I don't like having to do that.

Hate to do this... BUT... I gotta run. Making up for a promise I broke to a friend last year. I opted to appease my ex's insecurity instead of seeing my friend win the Miss Connecticut pageant. She's giving it up tonight, so I am going to at least go be a part of this experience.

Ta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

You know, I did this whole large blog post of tests from that blogstuff site and can't post a single one of them. Something to do with a line not being closed. Well, I don't know HTML, so I may be SOL.

Yeah, you did well. But you didn't have to play human doberman. Which, wasn't exactly NOT fun, just not enjoyable when you're that tired.

My week.... ug.... this week may be tough. Well, it already is. It's just going to get worse before it gets better. But once it's over, I'm home-free. That will feel good. And then? I don't know what then. Still figuring that out. Weighing career opportunities, dating opportunities, and trying to find out who (if anyone) is having parties this weekend.

As for dating, it's strange how it's hit or miss. Either way though, I keep meeting new people. You'd be amazed what a smile and a simple hello can do. Master of the pickup line I am not, but it's always worth trying. Don't let a chance to meet someone unique slip past!

Noelle, Elizabeth, Liz, Sherie, Chelsey, Farrah. Still getting to know Elizabeth. No more Tiffany. And Amy, Jenn and Mary are not on the radar anymore. Kearsten... vaguely intrigued, but I hesitate to call due to the circumstances, y'know?

I need myself a new Corvette and a pad of my own. Possibly a Viper?

What are your plans for the weekend, kiddo?

Also - I KNOW I'm not her type. That's almost certain. But would it be a bad faux pas on my part to try calling Diveka? No harm, no foul? Just curious. =)

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home