TUSC

Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's FRID...wait, no...(ahem)....... It's THURSDAY!!! = )

Yeah, let me get my days straight, right?

Had a good time last night. Went out to grab dinner and then off to see the local Bowie Baysox play. Spent most of the game watching the locals and eyeing the few attractive women. The game was really SLOW! There was action in the first inning, and again at the eighth, but then with the score even... no one scored again until the bottom of the twelfth! The Baysox won, go figure. What a long-ass game!

Got back and set the Vic up to cruise today as soon as I can sneak away from work. My mom will probably be surprised that I'm not bringing home a huge bag or two of laundry! LOL I plan to leave at 3. However, if there is any way humanly possible to squeeze out the door by 2..... I will. This time I have clear directions for the Jersey Pike, as well as the suggestions of experienced locals on which routes have the least traffic and make the fastest escape from Maryland. Woo hoo!

I miss my dogs. Going to try to get as much time with them as possible this weekend. This might call for a trip to the toy store.... could use a couple of oversized bouncy balls for Star. =)

Other than that, just going to rip through the end of this blasted Medicare chart audit that has been exhausting me for a week. Once I'm done with that, well, I'm pretty much done here for the day. There's not much else to get done with the short time I'll have left, thought I'm sure I'll find something.

The KEY, of course... is staying low profile around 2. Last time I tried to leave at a certain time (not even early, but late!) and I got hung up for another 2.5 hours at work followed by yet ANOTHER 2.5 hours in traffic. This time I want to have a smooth and efficient trip home. I am debating whether or not to take 287 around to 15.... or 95 through NYC to Rt 8 to 15. Tough call. Depends on when I think I'll hit NYC. If it's any time before 6, I'll go 287.

Any words of wisdom or experience with going through NYC and southern CT portion of 95 between the hours of 5 and 7 ?

See y'all soon,
-Brett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home