TUSC

Thursday, June 07, 2007

D-Day / Coding

First, let us remember our current troops overseas as we consider the immense historical importance which June 6th, 1944 represents in ALL our lives today. We have all been touched by the successful outcome of World War II and the ensuing world events. Likewise, almost all of us have or have had family who participated in various aspects of the war. I salute The Greatest Generation.

Second, I don't know why I am still awake at nearly 2:30 and fuddling with program code. Bleh. We got a new program for the stock aspect of things (which I am nowhere near yet), but if I can get the scan properly built I can reduce what takes WEEKS of cheerless research to approximately a 5 minute scan. I have 90% of it figured out already, but the final 10% of coding is going to take a long time to figure out and then get straight. Fun is.

Oh, and Tori and I tried to watch "Friends With Money" tonight and were bout ready to throw it out onto the street after the first 20 minutes. We even gave it extra time to perk up, but no. Gah, Jennifer Aniston chooses CRAP movies!! That breakup one drove me nuts, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home