TUSC

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cool Site

Found a site with some quality videos.

http://www.biertijd.com

Take note that there are some NSFW topics mixed into it as well.

But I just watched some awesome clips. Some Swedish army guys spending 6 minutes at night in the snow with their tank.... drifting. You know, like Fast And Furious: Tokyo Drift???

Saw some good footage of the Afghanistan gun market. Very interesting.

Also saw a video that made me recoil in fear. I thought I was seeing a child getting killed at first. I still can't read swedish, but I'm guessing it is one of nature's look-a-like snakes.... because what sounds to be an Indian family has their 1 year-old on a blanket next to a snake that looks like a Cobra... which is mad and hissing.... and letting the kid play with it. I almost had a heart attack at this end when the thing popped the kid in the head. OMG!

Anyway, take it for what it's worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home