TUSC

Thursday, April 12, 2007

More Fun iCons





You talkin' ta ME? I KNOW you weren't talkin' ta ME like that!

There's Bob... right before a Wookie tore his arms off....

Chya! As-IF! They TOTALLY got the color of the ion cannons wrong!

Why men need Post-It notes.

HPD's finest. HA HA HA, it even LOOKS like Paul!

Scotland the Proud!



Just a cool image of my main initial.

LAWL!


We all have those mornings.

And on your left we have.............

..................

..... okaaaayyyy.... scratch Czechoslovakia OFF the list!

Coolest. Movie. EVAR.

She likes hard mixes.


I pity da fool!


It's only natural. What can I say?

They ought to make a mod for 2142 so this little clip pops up whenever you earn an Infiltrator Pin (5 headshots in a match)
I don't need to explain my dark sarcastic sense of humor to you all, but this made me laugh loudly for several minutes when I first saw it. =)

My childhood teddi bear, meets Akira, meets SAW 3 or something.

It's Guybrush Threepwood!

Christian Bale in Equilibrium, a role which made me think he'd do well in action movies. Then Batman Begins came out and vindicated me.


oOc.Fox's favorite position with oOc.Vixen

How PunkBuster makes me feel.

Firefly!

Uh, catnip?




We jammin'!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

...and only later did Brett realize that the rifle in the Attitude poster is his trusty Mini-14. w00t!

4:44 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

No, regular M14. My bad.

6:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home