TUSC

Friday, May 18, 2007

LAN PARTY!

I originally set up a possible gaming day with Rob for Saturday. Then I mentioned it to Mark, who expressed interest in the game and I thought we'd go for three using the other 'puter in here. And then last night Shelley surprised me by saying she and Andrew might be down to join in, "since we have 4 computers." Well, we don't have 4. Just 3. And while I have two copies of the game and Rob has one, that leaves us with three copies. So..... I think no matter what, Andrew would have to bring his 'puter down. We can hook him up with monitors and headphones, he just needs his case, keyboard and mouse.

So it now appears that we will have 4 or 5 gamers tomorrow.

SWEET!

Mark will be down after 4 and be leaving by 9 to go to a party, so the rest of us can full-time it later on if we're all still here.

Sounds like fun.

BYOB, people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

Also, I am STILL having tons of dreams. Wacky ones. Last night's dream filmography included me being chased by grizzly bears but finding refuge in a prison cell/bunker and calling home for my 30-.06. There was also a section where I was at some car show and interacted with some people being rude and talking smack to someone else. And another one where I had to attend a wedding with my ex but all sorts of pandemonium ensued. There's a lot of violence/fear in my dreams this week such as with the bears and other people. There's also a significant amount of interaction with my ex's family and now her too, though I really didn't run into her in the dream.

All in all, weird randomness. I think the connection to the ex's family was with the prevalance of red volvo's I have seen lately. Once in Cobalt after the bridge crapped out by Gillette Castle and onc driven by a bearded guy going through the intersection by my house the other night. The bears possibly came from me hearing a bit of the talk show on WCCC before becoming fully awake. They later referred to bears being seen in Avon. The wedding probably came from the 5 minutes I saw of Grey's Anatomy last night. Anything else is your guess.

2:05 PM

 
Blogger Tori said...

or the fact you're going to a wedding soon, silly.

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Or that, yes.

10:53 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

More weird dreams Saturday night, too. It was a futuristic setting in a world of a totalitarian government where I was not a rebel so much as simply one of the few who had not yet been indoctrinated. It was rather graphic with the violence committed by the regime against most of the people who were not part of it. Vibro-blade types of weapons were common and I saw a room full of people put down. Later, I was part of a "farm group" of workers being assimilated into the party teachings, but I did not accept everything they tried to make me believe. I acted as though I did, but then I put the sliver of doubt into the party representative's mind. I played mind games on him and in the moment when he finally faced his own doubt, I took the opportunity to escape. He ended up becoming part of the farm group and I ended up coming into loose contact with the resistance where we were involved in several close calls and escapes.

It was an intellectual dream interspersed with moments of extreme gore or depravity. Interesting and then appalling.

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home