TUSC

Monday, June 04, 2007

Hey, it's Monday again! =)

Nothing new to post. Couple of good thunder storms since last week. We unplugged the PC's downstairs for no apparent reason and the firewall seems to have caught a static discharge. Good thing we have two! That problem drove me nuts all weekend.

Hmmm... saw Knocked Up with Tori upon her gentle demand Friday night. It was entertaining and, admittedly, better than I expected. Funny, but I'm not going to tell you all you MUST go see it. DVD will be fine...also might be cheaper, LOL.

The poison ivy outbreak is subsiding now. THANK GOD! I can move and be human again. And that is probably the best news all weekend right there.

Oh, and Brian is officially off the friend list and bumped to acquaintance. Fair weather friend that he has been, I haven't heard back from him after leaving two messages of congratulations and well wishing for his first anniversary. I'm not happy about it since we've got a lot of history, but he's been flaky for a while now - only hangs out with people who are wealthy. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home