TUSC

Monday, November 06, 2006

Just For Starters.......


Appropriate enough.


That's hot!

I'm posting this littler blurb just to get things rolling for the new week since I don't have too much of substance to report. Ok, other than that Borat! was shockingly funny. By that I mean it was shocking and it was funny. Go see it, you'll love the taste it leaves in your mustache.

Other than that, I need to remember to check my Newegg records and contact Western Digital about getting a replacement drive. I also need to write out my workout schedule again. I think I'll do it on the PC so I'll stop losing the paper. Or maybe print it out and put it in a small 3-ring binder.

Anyway, welcome to Monday. Start your engines!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15581204/?GT1=8717

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Today's musical find: NIN - "I Want to F_ck You Like an Animal"

Haven't heard this one in a long time. Too bad it's not 320kbps quality!

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

ROTFLMFAO! - I just found the "German Techno" from Super Troopers.... all of a sudden I'm picturing Rabbit behind the wheel of the Porsche wearing the goofy wig and doing a buck-twenty! LOL Dunno why, but I'm cracking up! LOL!

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

One would PRESUME the image emblazoned on the side of a COFFEE MUG to be nothing other than CAFFEINE... =P Silly!

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Sorry, I guess it would make more sense if it were taken in the context of its advertising platform, which is CyberGuys.com, a site for techno-gadgets for geeks and cubicle-dwellers.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

And, technically, in looking closer at the photo it seems it could be some sort of cola instead of coffee. But in this case the caffeine concept remains strong.

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home