TUSC

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Progress Photos

I wanted to post some progress photos. I'm choosing blog instead of facebook since they're progress photos only and not the final product. I've cut my waistline back QUITE a lot in the loss of over 22 pounds, but still have enough flab that I don't want to post full pics yet. I'll save you all the horror, LOL. Still, the stomach is in a straight line with my rib cage and that looks and feels awesome when I wear dress shirts now. It's nice having strong abs and obliques underneath, too.

So the pics will go below here. The before photo was about as bad as I could make it. Had just woke up, not much sleep, no clean shave, need a haircut and I tried to look as dour as possible. I've never looked like that in my life, but it makes for a GREAT before photo! And then the other two are from last week after about 8 weeks of weight training and running.

Quite some change, eh? Makes you wonder what planet those other people are on who go to the gym all the time but can never make any progress.


Now that my shoulder is fully healed, I'll never let myself get like that again
.....at least until I'm over 60 and can't help it. =Þ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home