TUSC

Monday, September 12, 2005

Another Fav of the Moment

Green Day Wake Me Up When September Ends

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends

like my fathers come to pass
seven years has gone so fast
wake me up when september ends

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when september ends

summer has come and passed
the innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends

ring out the bells again
like we did when spring began
wake me up when september ends

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when september ends

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends

like my father's come to pass
twenty years has gone so fast
wake me up when september ends
wake me up when september ends
wake me up when september ends

2 Comments:

Blogger Tusc said...

You probably wouldn't think it, but I'm also a Black Eyed Peas fan... and Gwen, too. (Shhhh!) LOL

=)

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Tusc said...

Make sure you eat before hitting the gym.

Actually, if you like we ought to discuss approaches and conventional wisdoms versus truth when it comes to food, different exercises, and approaches that will actually help you lose weight or tone up.

Too many people don't know what the heck they are doing and don't bother to educate themselves. They end up spinning their wheels on treadmills like gerbils in a cage and never get much by way of results.

Myself? Granted, the initial weight on Sunday must be inflated from a weekend of drinking and eating... but to go from 202 to 197 in three days... not bad. Like I said, initial # was deceiving. But that's what I get for dealing with major life stress (work doesn't phase me, surprisingly). But I mostly blame my laziness towards cooking in the past 5 weeks... I mean, eating 5-star meals 3 times per day may TASTE good and be convenient, but it is anything but low in the calorie department.

On the music kick... I REALLY need a CD player or changer in the Vic. And the original one in the TA is on it's last legs. Just as well, I will be cleaning the 'toys' this weekend and prepping to list them. Will list the Camaro first, since the TA will sell quickly once I put it out there. As far as I know right now, the only thing the RS needs is tires. Let's cross our fingers!

Also, I believe that this time headinng into the exercise realm I will begin to keep a log of activities. Maybe keep track of exercises, sets, reps, intensity levels, foods consumed, meaurements as they change, etc. I started to do this last time on my notebook. Given the level of success I had, maybe I will do it online and use it as reference.

First thing I want to try is Swiss Ball Crunches. Ok, it may SOUND odd but it's not. You just lay back on the ball (a lot of women are now using them as chairs at home to focus on balance and their mid-sections), anyway with feet planted on the floor you are essentially doing a crunch... but instead of coming from flat to up, you are coming from 'below' the flat range of motion to 'up' which should work the abs MUCH better.

Always remember... definition has nothing to do with reps and sets, and everything to do with bf%. So focus on your intake. Find your average daily caloric intake by logging the foods you eat for two weeks, then reduce it 200 to 500 calories per day.

Enjoy UConn, kiddo! Meesa jealous!

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home