TUSC

Monday, March 12, 2007

I Ought To Be Asleep

...but I'm not.

Just sitting here inputting data on a spreadsheet and making pretty numbers. The play I've developed seems to be very strong. I still am only looking at it against the Euro, trying to identify, understand and learn to avoid the pitfalls. The play itself takes some stones to sit on for 5 to 9 days, but the targets are amazingly clear. So, too, are the exits when they go against you in a fast dash.

The reason I'm beating myself up extra hard on this one is that it painted once last month and is painting again perhaps tomorrow. But BOTH instances are the most ambiguous examples I have seen, giving me no "definite" feel for one side or the other.

What a bummer!

I think tomorrow I will branch it out to some other symbols for the first time and see how well it fits or not. If it DOES work elsehwere (and it ought to) then that ought to make it a regularly playable indicator.... good possibilities there. We'll see, yes?

I was reading in a forum over the weekend where this guy was mentioning a program that accurately predicts hands in online poker games once you build up a database of cards. I thought that was pretty cool and wished there was something like that for the stock market!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home