TUSC

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Deep Blue: Gratuitous Eye Candy

Partway through the film I finally remembered the original with what I believe to have been Steve McQueen. This version was correctly up to date and very easy on the eyes. I was somewhat surprised at what they were able to get away with. Needless to say, both Amber and I were pleased with the show. Yum! Jessica Alba... my god... they got this one shot of her ass when she was underwater and I have never felt such a primal turn-on before. Now I'm home watching Keira Knightley painted up in blue in King Arthur. Double yum! I feel like busting out the mead horn and giving the neighborhood a long blast. Btw, I have somewhat perfected it since purchase. If a relatively small horn can belt out such a blast, I am curious to see what the really LARGE ones can do. Maybe I'll buy another someday, but for now I enjoy the one I have. Can't beat a mead flaggon that doubles as a horn. Nice display piece, too!

Good weekend so far. The plan is to see Amber again tomorrow. Yay! Could things be looking up? She's such a sweetheart. I will endeavor to keep my hopes in check for now. That means I am letting them run rampant, of course. LOL What other way is there to live than to experience it fully at all times?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home