TUSC

Friday, September 30, 2005

Pilot Training

I'm just thumbing through my texts and eyeing the syllabus. This doesn't look too hard to me. I am already such a fan and a techno-phile that many of these topics are second nature. Theories of flight, parts of the plane, how the engine works, how the controls work... I think the focus for me will be on reading the maps and learning weather info as well as radio jargon. Cool. I'll begin overnight.

Let me see... Oktoberfest Sat, also Yale bowl... can't decide which to hit. Also Cirque de Soleil, but can't decide who to bring. Sunday is definitely for hitting the Big E. There were some other things on the list... OH!! Southington Apple Fest, bitch!@ MMmmmm, fresh hot fritters! A seasonal hit. But why do I feel like I'm saying goodbye to everything now? Yuck.

So I have decided that should I win the Lotto... the car I would buy would be... an Aston-Martin V12 Vanquish S. Yes, it's a sports car, but to me it is the most beautifully crafted car for sale in the world today. Smooth and understated. That's so hot to me.

Well, off to see what the world has in store for me tonight. Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home