TUSC

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mid-Game Comments

I'm for the Bears. Duh, I always go for the underdogs. Manning is the stronger QB, no question. It still looks like the Colts will take it, especially if the rain backs down. But I have to say that this is the first interesting superbowl GAME that I have watched in a long time.

Commercials???? LAME. 9/10 are focusing on homosexual topics. The only good ones have been for the beer companies and Coca Cola. The rest are falling really flat. This show goes out to AMERICA. Not just one coast or the other, it hits everyone. And they are pushing mixed sexuality themes? That's fine for Hollywood, but I think it will not help product sales.

Prince.... you know, he's actually turning out to be a decent halftime entertainer! Who'd have thought?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home