TUSC

Thursday, May 11, 2006

And now..... the pics!



Three generations of wonderful women. Congratulations, Shelley. Good luck and Happy 21st, little sister! =) Go get 'em!



Koludj Gradumacate. Geez, what took you so long!? ;)



It wasn't just them. Rosa DeLauro held everyone in Gampel Pavilion hostage as she turned what had been quite a nice 7 minute commencement speech into a blatant and shameful 53 minute political ad. People actually started leaving. That's right, LEAVING their loved one's college graduation!!! Thank you, Rosa DeLauro. She commented at one point on how the current government is stagnant. Maybe if you TALKED less and ACTED more, we'd make some progress. I was ready to start harrassing her from the crowd. And she wasn't really making party comments one way or the other, she was just destroying the event for everyone. NO VOTE FROM ME, LADY!



It's official... I guess I'm lucky that this is the only type of stone she wants for now? ;) Awwww.... honey, I rock you too. Um, I mean... I plus you. Er.... you know what I mean! Lover you!



I just liked the layout on this one. It makes for a neat desktop. I love that shade of.... violet?



Seriously, I need a new wardrobe. I am running clear out of T-shirts lately. Someone take me to a concert! I need cool shirts!



Tori working the dramatic hair pose. You drama queen! lol Oh, Noooooo!



Dog + Attention = HAPPY!



This is pretty close to my dream house. I love it. From the look of it, it seems to be a newer house. That is, perhaps built within the past 20 years. No lines on the roof, the brass on the windows is not tarnished, etc. I like the general design, though I would have to incorporate larger windows in some sections. I love my sunlight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home